Getting individuals back to work
The Family Works Programme helps individuals gain new skills to find suitable work, who are:
- Over 16 years old
- Not employed and looking for work
- Living in Camden, City of London, Islington, Lambeth, Lewisham, Kensington and Chelsea, Wandsworth or Westminster
This includes help with:
- Identifying skills, abilities and job goals
- Boosting confidence and motivation
- Job searching, interview preparation and CV building
- Groundwork for self-employment
- Access to an extensive employer network
- Health and wellbeing support.
MAXIMUS is delivering the Family Works Programme which is co-financed by the European Social Fund and the Department for Work and Pensions.