Health assessments and appeals determinations are complex and sensitive government responsibilities.
We provide independent health assessments and appeals determinations through a comprehensive, quality controlled network of health care professionals. We have processed more than two million health appeal assessments on behalf of government agencies worldwide with responsibility for overseeing the quality of patient care.
Our extensive experience enables us to bring a high level of proven expertise to the process of improving the delivery of health care through the delivery of independent medical and clinical peer reviews for:
- Health and Disability Services
- Appeals Services
- Return to Work
Our comprehensive and objective Independent Health Assessment services cover:
- Future call-offs from the Health and Disability Assessment Framework
- Medical Appeals
- Fit for Work Assessments and Return to Work with Health Barriers
- Welfare Benefit Assessments
- Clinical Reviews for Ex-Military Personnel's Benefits
- Medical Reviews for Government Employee Benefit Plans
- Sickness Benefit, Disability Living Allowance and the Severe Disability Pension Addition
Breaking down the barriers that stop an employee returning to work