Timely, appropriate medical advice is invaluable to your organisation in looking after the health and wellbeing of your staff. At Health Mangement, a MAXIMUS Company, we are able to offer a Consultant-led occupational health service, working in partnership with your Human Resources (HR) team and line managers. The advice given will always be suited to your business culture and with your business priorities in mind, to help resolve even the most difficult and sensitive cases.
A Health Mangement Consultant Occupational Health Physician would act as your organisation’s Chief Medical Officer (CMO). The CMO would be available to advise and support HR and line managers with:
- Providing strategic advice on your organisation’s health and wellbeing programmes
- Reviewing existing policies and making any appropriate recommendations on policy formulation for occupational health issues
- Helping you with any new protocols or embedding legislation that comes into place
- Providing individual case advice and support
- Reporting on the outcomes of the service, including strategic advice and recommended support to address any issues raised or trends identified
- Issuing regular bulletins and fact sheets focusing on topical advice
- Advising on any risk management programmes such as health surveillance programmes, drug testing and on site risk assessments
- Providing training for line managers, heads of departments and HR
- Advising on wellbeing programmes and services such as stress audits
- Minimising the risk of employee litigation and advice on the compliance of current legislation
Our consultants offer organisations the highest levels of clinical advice in a cost-effective way to provide human resources teams’ peace of mind, knowing that you are receiving expert, professional advice to better look after your employees.