We understand that keeping employees healthy is important to their wellbeing and your business. Our Management Referral service allows you to support your employees and take a more constructive approach in helping them back to work. Our services provide you with a detailed advice report that will give you the confidence to support and manage employees more decisively. It gives you a clear prognosis of their condition and ensures that there is a coordinated approach in place for their treatment and return to work.
Each case is managed by a Consultant Occupational Health Physician, which ensures your employees receive the best clinical advice.
Together, we agree on the best trigger points for the referral. Through our own network of clinics based across the U.K., our Occupational Health Physicians complete Independent Medical Assessments (IMAs) and assess employees face to face. This allows us to greatly reduce turnaround times, improve the quality and independence of reports into our clinical team, and provide greater clarity in our recommendations.
You will receive a report which will include:
- Fitness to work determination
- Restrictions or adaptations on employment
- Prognosis on returning to work
- Implications of Disability legislation
- Appropriate attendance or capability targets
- Likelihood of further absences
- Eligibility for Permanent Health Insurance/Group Income Protection schemes or ill health retirement