Since 1975, MAXIMUS has designed, implemented and managed contact centres that serve customers in health and human service programmes worldwide. Our expertise enables us to stay ahead of rapidly changing customer needs and apply new and evolving communication technologies that ensure a high-quality service.
Our Case Management Assistance Centre and state-of-the-art call and postal centres enable us to support government programmes and contracts such as the currently running Work Programme and the completed Day One Support for Young People Trailblazer.
Our Case Management Assistant Centre:
- Processes referrals received from government agencies and ensures customers receive the appropriate referral
- Manages inbound and outbound calls and post
- Digitises and manages inbound documents
- Supports all delivery partners and subcontractors
- Provides document reported information
- Initiates automated outbound calling campaigns
- Automates data entry
- Supports electronic case files
Consistent contact with our customers gives us a greater understanding of their services and requirements, and builds relationships based on trust and partnership.
Our call centre expertise extends beyond the U.K. We currently hold more than 100 contracts with contact centre services across North America, handling more than 2.5 million agent-assisted calls each month for people in work, health and child maintenance programmes.