Working in partnership
We recognise the importance of working in partnership to deliver effective and innovative programmes.
Our collaborative approach
Collaborating to drive change
We believe that long-lasting, collaborative partnerships sit at the core of our ability to deliver high-quality services to the public.
Who we partner with
We work with hundreds of organisations across the public, private and voluntary sectors, and are always looking to work with like-minded organisations.
On this page you can find information on our current partnership opportunities, and how to express an interest in working with us.Find out more about our partnership opportunities
Our partnership values
We pride ourselves on our network of longstanding partners, and our values drive the way we operate:
- Quality - A high-quality approach to partner management, supplier selection and design and the quality of our supply chain delivery
- Performance - high performance expectations of the supply chain with the support provided to achieve this
- Fairness - clear transparent and consistent management and processes
- Open and honest communication - two way open and honest communication and transparency in our approach
- Collaboration - sharing best practice within the supply chain and stakeholders to achieve the best results
- Commitment - following through on our promises
- Professionalism - all undertakings done with a professional approach treating the supply chain partners with due respect
Local London Work & Health Programme
Expression of Interest
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from like-minded organisations with a proven track record in supporting long-term unemployed individuals into sustainable employment.
If your organisation would like to be considered as a potential end to end sub-contractor for this contract, please complete the expression of interest form and return it to us by Friday 8 November.
Helping people into sustainable, meaningful employment across the UKRead more
Sponsoring Great Initiatives
We are delighted to be sponsoring a well-established multi-partner programme, The Healthy Weight Initiative for Nurses (WIN.), which is designed to help nurses reach and maintain a healthy weight.
Our sponsorship of NURSING YOU also includes the option of Health Coaching to provide ongoing support to nurses via new and traditional coaching methods. The initiative is led by a senior nurse and driven by the nursing community.