We’re experts in supporting vulnerable people, particularly at a time of need or significant life event. It’s what we’ve been doing at scale for more than 70 years. Our approach for the is based on human-centred design principles, allowing you to focus on your financial advisory processes without compromising your Consumer Duty obligations
Supporting vulnerable customers.
Meeting Consumer Duty standards.
1. We deploy Open Banking and AI to profile customers’ financial situation
2. Customers in financial distress referred for additional support
3. We phone the customer to assess their situation and financial advice needed
4. Call is auto-transcribed by AI and our Large Language Model generates a summary
5. Advice letter sent to customer summarising the call and explaining all the support options available
Customer experience at scale.
entry points trained by AI
Reconciling human intelligence with technology for better outcomes.
Global expertise. Local solutions.
Let’s talk through your requirements.
We have five contact centre hubs located in Newcastle, Leeds, Leicester, Nantgarw and Cardiff, supporting more than 2 million customers each year. Request a call to find out how our dedicated CX team can help you meet your Customer Duty obligations.