Community Partnership Network.
Bringing organisations together to
collaborate, innovate and transform lives.
Driving real social change
Bringing more than 200 organisations together to collaborate, innovate and transform lives. Our Community Partnership Network (CPN) is integral to the delivery of our employment support programmes across the country.
What is the CPN?
The CPN is a long-term partnership between organisations in the public, private and third sectors with a shared belief that supporting more people into quality work helps individuals and communities to thrive. Working at a regional level, each CPN brings together organisations to integrate and align services for jobseekers, and fund innovative support to help more people find work.
Through the CPN we’re committed to meeting the needs of local communities, working together to respond to the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic, long-term unemployment and physical and mental wellbeing. The CPN provides members with a forum to collaborate and share information, resources, skills and knowledge. It also helps organisations access funding for their services.
The CPN in numbers
UK regions covered
people supported by CPN
About the CPN
• Provides access to services for jobseekers, including training, debt advice or mental health issues, or access to voluntary work.
• A forum to share best practice. The CPN facilitates opportunities to collaborate to support people to find work.
• Identifies gaps in local provision. The CPN provides an opportunity to design new services and fund innovative projects.
• Accesses community and national funding. SMEs, voluntary and community organisations can access funding to deliver vital services.
• A voice for the community. The CPN has a say in the delivery of large employment support programmes through a CPN Board.
• Network with other public, private and third sector organisations in your area
• Access and attend regular events, workshops and webinars
• Raise awareness of your organisation, programmes and services
• Integrate your services with Maximus programmes and those of other CPN members
• Co-locate your services with Maximus UK and other CPN members
• Increase referrals to your funded provision
Policy, capacity and funding
• Secure funding for your services through spot purchase and longer-term agreements
• Build capacity and capability to help you identify future funding opportunities
• Influence policy and directly impact the delivery of local services.
Current CPN members include
• Mental health services
• Additional qualifications
• Work placements
• Retraining for growth sectors
• Peer support from local organisations
• Debt advice
• Drug and alcohol addiction services
• Healthy living and fitness programmes
Join our Community Partnership Network
• Bringing more than 200 organisations together to collaborate, innovate and transform lives. Our Community Partnership Network (CPN) is integral to the delivery of our employment support programmes across the country.
>> Read our newly published report: Collaboration Works: the Community Partnership Network
>> Watch the CPN in action with Owens Group and P&G Driver Training
>> See how we’ve worked with Smart Works Leeds